Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sis Pack Abs Measure-Up Time

You are done all the procrastinating, and have decided your're serious about proceeding with The Truth About Six Pack Abs exercise program, and it's now time to get on with the first step-which is weigh-in.  I've got my bathroom scale battery changed, and were done making excuses about why we should hold off just a little longer,--and here goes.

Well, let's see here, being that i'm of the slender build, and I stand at 5ft. 11in. tall, my weight shows in at 170 lbs; which for me, is probably about right for my height and age.  Being that I'm middle-aged, and my energy level, and metabolism have both slowed down, I'm going to have to watch my diet closely, and exercise more- in order to achieve those six pack abs.  Oops!  Almost forgot to measure that mid-section, my tape measure shows me at 35 inches around the belly. 

Let's be honest with ourselves folks, there's no one watching, so we don't have to suck in that gut while measuring.  You want an accurate reading, so you can record your progress on a chart.  This way, you can monitor how well, or how quickly your're going to see those abs of steel

So, what are your stats?  They might not be too impressive at this point, but that's why you have decided to follow The Truth About Six Pack Abs program in the first place.  This system will teach you what diet and nutrition plan you should be following, and the exercises you will be practicing as well.  This is the very reason-and abs workout program that will get you the results you expect.

In future posts, we'll discover in more detail the specific diet plan and various exercise proceedures to follow.  The different levels of physical fitness, and age factors, and gender, etc.-that we are all at any given time, will determine how we proceed.  This program will work for you, no matter what stage of the game you are at.

No comments:

Post a Comment