Friday, February 26, 2010

The Six Pack Abs Weigh- in and Measure Up Step

OK, so you've decided that your're going to take the plunge-and follow The Truth About Six Pack Abs program along with me.  Now what?  It's weigh- in and measure up time!

Yeah, we gotta pull out that dusty old bathroom scale from under the sink, or from behind the toilet, or where-ever the thing has been hiding.  We've been so scared to use it-(because it always lies anyway), that we forget where the all-elusive thing is.  Well, mine is under my clawfoot tub in the bathroom, covered in dust and who knows what else.  (I'll call it crud).  So, I drag it out to the middle of the bathroom floor and take a deep breath, and suck in my future abs of steel, and step on the thing--and nothing happens.  Oh yeah, it's electronic, I have to tap on the corner first-with my toe, and wait for it to turn itself on.  What a lucky break--it turns out that the battery's dead, from sitting so long, I guess.

Lucky for me, I have no batteries in the house, and I'm not going to town anytime soon.  So I'll procrastinate for a few more days, until i get the scale working.

Does all this sound familliar?  Many of us find that the hardest part of starting an abs workout program, is simply getting motivated in the first place.  We say things like, "I'll start after the weekend" (because we've got that party to attend),-or "I'll start after the holidays",-or "when I'm finished that big box of cookies",-or whatever the excuse may be. 

But once we actually get started with The Truth About Six Pack Abs exercise program, you'll wonder why you didn't begin sooner.  You simply have to stop procrastinating, and motivate yourself to get on with it, and you'll be well on your way to achieving a leaner body, and your own sexy set of six pack abs.

In my next blog post, I promiss to have my bathroom scale fixed, and we'll do the weigh-in (really)!  Be sure and have a tape measure handy also, because we're going to measure that belly as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment